[Mgs] Heater Motor

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 05:51:44 MST 2007

Hey Gang,

   I posted the links because Paul wrote that is
later-model B didn't have the footwell heater doors.
Nothing more.  Because I have had my B in a zillion
pieces and photographed it along the way, I just
shared a few pictures to help make Paul's point.

FWIW, I reused the pipes coming from the heater as
well as the flexible elbows and the metal demister
assemblies, all refinished.  The new flex hose was
sourced from Moss (or was it Victoria?).

Sorry if I causes Anti-cheer. :-P

rick