[Mgs] [Fwd: The SU Carburetter Company - Free Metering Needle(s) with every SU service and rebuild order kit]

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Dec 12 18:12:57 MST 2007

Anyone else get this?  I order parts from Burlen occasionally and just
wondered if anyone else got this notice.  There great to deal with; at
least in my experience.  I was hoping for a free rebuild kit!
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI

SU wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

 From the 1st of December 2007 we are offering all of our customers a
free metering needle(s) with every SU service kit and rebuild kit
ordered via the Burlen Fuel Systems website at _www.burlen.co.uk_
<outbind://62/www.burlen.co.uk>.

You can take you pick from our huge range of needles to pick the best
needle to suit your vehicle application

Take advantage of this great offer now and get your free needle(s) today
at _www.burlen.co.uk_ <outbind://62/www.burlen.co.uk>

Also our brand new AMAL website is now up and running at
_www.amalcarb.co.uk_ <outbind://62/www.amalcarb.co.uk> where we are
offering you the ability to build your own carburetter, built to your
desired specification, using our unique online AMAL carburetter building
system.

As an existing customer of Burlen Fuel Systems Limited you will know
that all registered users will receive a 5% discount on all orders
placed online, so why not register with The AMAL Carburetter Company
online and enjoy the benefits of being a member?

We are the worlds sole manufacturer of genuine AMAL and SU carburetters,
fuel pumps and spares.

The AMAL Carburetter Company and The SU Carburetter Company are
divisions of Burlen Fuel Systems Limited.

Burlen Fuel Systems Limited, Spitfire House, Castle Road, Salisbury,
Wiltshire, SP1 3SB

Tel: 00 44 (0) 1722 412500 Fax: 00 44 (0) 1722 334221 Email:
info at burlen.co.uk Website: _www.burlen.co.uk_
<outbind://62/www.burlen.co.uk>

Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number No. 2005550.
Registered office: as above

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named
recipient(s) only and must not be copied, distributed or published in
any way without prior agreement. Burlen Fuel Systems Limited does not
accept legal responsibility for this message.

If you do not wish to be sent future e-mails please reply to this
message with the word 'REMOVE' in the subject line. Only e-mails replied
to in this way will be removed from our mailing list.