[Mgs] steering wheel for a 'real' Mini

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Wed Dec 12 10:28:11 MST 2007

Eric:

The Motolita and Moss Tourist Trophy steering wheels both have the same
bolt pattern and center design. You will need to get a hub to fit your
Mini. The 1958-'69 Mini spline and hub taper are the same as the MGA and
TR2-3B. You can use Moss #454-337 which is the MGA hub. It just comes
with an MG emblem instead of a Mini one.

Then you can choose any of the Motolita or Tourist Trophy steering
wheels in 14 or 15". Moss only carries these wheels in a flat design. If
you need a dished wheel you will have to buy elsewhere till we get a new
shipment early next year.

Hope this helps

Kelvin Dodd