[Mgs] steering wheel for a 'real' Mini

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Dec 12 00:06:32 MST 2007

Eric J Russell wrote:
> My friend's wife asked me for assistance locating a replacement
> steering wheel for their '72 Mini. All she can find are 13" steering
> wheels - they'd like something a little bigger.
>
> Moss Motors has a "New MINI" web page but I don't see anything for
> real Mini's. We can only find 13" steering wheels at MiniMania.
>
> Any other places to look?
>
> Eric Russell
> Mebane, NC
> http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell

Eric,

Try:  http://www.moto-lita.co.uk/our-products/your-car/default.aspx
and then find the car.  They're not inexpensive!  They do make a nice
John Cooper signature wheel in 14" or if you surf the site they have
others that are cheaper.

There used to be a U.S. site but they now direct you to FinishLine and
they don't see to have the selection.  Maybe someone knows a U.S.
distributor.  Barney, who is the chap at the DuPage swap meet who
handles steering wheels?

Let us know what you find.
Regards,
Dave