[Mgs] New Austin Yahoo group - AnyThingAustin

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 10:13:02 MST 2007

I just wanted y'all to know that Vigil has set up a new Yahoo group for Austin
automobiles.  I was talking to him about the lack of a good group or list for
Austins and he volunteered to start one.  Vigil and I will be running it until
he has me up to speed on these things.

Knowing how British car ownership transcends brands, I guess there are a few
of you who may own and/or are fans of Austins.  The group started yesterday
and already there are 13 members.  Frank Clarici has even supplied the first
photo -- that of his '59 A40 Farina.  Thanks, Frank.

So... all are welcome.  The group is called AnyThingAustin.  This is not meant
to take anything away from any present groups -- only to have something for
Austins.  Certainly Austin Healeys and any other Brit car owners/fans are
welcome, too.

Cheers,

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."