[Mgs] MGA restoration project in Oklahoma

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:16:33 MST 2007

Oliver wrote:
> i'm interested.  pictures?  where in ok?
In Tulsa, on my driveway, midtown.

http://www.rockyfrisco.com/nucars.html

These pictures were taken when I first bought the car. Since, it has been stripped down and the removed parts stored in a metal building. The pictures were taken before the tree-limbs hit the front fenders. I would estimate it would take me about one warm day to pop out the fenders using a a hammer and hand dolly and spraying in primer.

I hate to sell this car, but I think my big bucks touring days are over and the Dodge I use for cold weather has dropped its transmission, a month after I blew my last $500 on getting it "road-worthy."

I have been fighting a really bad sinus infection for weeks now and have lost too many gigs lying in bed.

-The Roxter