[Mgs] MGA restoration project in Oklahoma

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:29:47 MST 2007

I used to race an A in Ontario, Canada, and have always loved them. When
I came off the 2004 tour, I bought this car from a friend.

It's a 1959 MGA with a 1500 Magnette engine. There's a technical problem
with the title, an error made by the Missouri DOT, but I'm working on that.

It has some rust, but it's all surface rust, no holes or pits. Both
front fenders have dents from fallen tree limbs, but nothing serious.

It has all the bits and a new soft top and upholstery kit. The dual
master cylinder is crap. I have around $4000 in the car now.

Best offer over $1000 takes it away, transportation up to you. This is a
steal.

-The Roxter