[Mgs] Brakes

James Schulte schultejim at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 09:07:22 MST 2007

Let me put this issue to rest. The brake light switch is not the problem.
I've been the owner for the past 8 years and yes it is a new switch (last
year)but was adjusted properly before this problem came up. I thank all of
you for your support and take all suggestions into consideration when trying
to solve a problem. The problem lies within the lines in this case.

Jim Schulte
Aquatic Coordinator Souderton S.D.
Co-Secretary Philadelphia MG Club
Co-Coordinator MG 2008