[Mgs] brakes

James Schulte schultejim at msn.com
Tue Dec 4 12:36:33 MST 2007

Peter
At this point, I take all constructive suggestions from all the people like
you that work on these cars daily. One never knows what may work one time
and not another. I've been working on mine for over 10 years and it never
seems to amaze me how finicky they can be.
Safety Fast,

Jim Schulte
Aquatic Coordinator Souderton S.D.
Co-Secretary Philadelphia MG Club