[Mgs] brakes

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Dec 4 08:57:06 MST 2007

Jim,   If your front wheel bearings have significant wear or run-out,
then while you drive the rotors wobbling a tad will cause the pads
and pistons to retract too much, so the pedal requires much more
travel resulting in a spongy feel.
         Also, rear brake adjustment needs to be set. You should have
3 or 4 clicks on the lever. More and the wheel cylinder pistons
likewise retract too much.

         Peter C.
At 08:07 AM 12/4/2007, James Schulte wrote:

>I've always had success bleeding brakes even on my MGC.

SNIP