[Mgs] brakes

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 07:24:36 MST 2007

If I understand you correctly that is what I get on both mine after 'normal'
bleeding.  I find I have to add a second step which involves an assistant
pressing down very hard on the pedal then I rapidly open and close each
caliper nipple in turn.  That always blasts a bit more air out (that normal
pumping doesn't) and after that they are fine.