[Mgs] Test

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Dec 3 11:29:49 MST 2007

Bill:  Thanks for the link. I had not got a chance to read the mag. yet.

The butchering I was doing, removing engine and transmission mounts, was
on a very badly rusted MGA carcass that I had previously cut in half.
This way I can check the feasibility of an engine swap without damaging
a salvagable car. If I go ahead with this project it will be on a car I
have that is too damaged to be a reasonable restoration candidate and
the work would be reversible.

Kelvin.