[Mgs] Yahoo-mart and MGS, was: Test

Douglas McKinnie d.mckinnie at usa.net
Sun Dec 2 15:01:20 MST 2007

Well, to bring up relevant traffic, I asked about a squealing noise when I
released the clutch pedal and got many excellent suggestions both on and off
list of what it might be, and it turned out to be (much to my surprise) the
fan belt. All fixed now.

My '70 Split bumper GT is still my daily ride to work, and I've just been
putting up with annoyances like the Tach suddenly being stuck at the top of
it's range. It's more annoying than usual because I had become used to using
it to gauge my speed ever since the speedo packed it in.

What with a house move (within town, from rented to purchased home) and
end-of-semester coming in my job there is just too much else to do.

Douglas