[Mgs] Test

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 08:53:53 MST 2007

Chad Cooper <mgb72 at airmail.net> wrote: Is the list dead?

   Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead. [Hits gong]
   Large Man: Here's one.
   Dead Collector: Ninepence.
   Old Man: I'm not dead!
   Dead Collector: What?
   Large Man: Nothing. Here's your ninepence.
   Old Man: I'm not dead!
   Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.
   Large Man: Yes he is.
---------------------------------

   Large Man: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
   Old Man: I'm getting better!
   Large Man: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
   Dead Collector: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
   Old Man: I don't want to go on the cart!
   Large Man: Oh, don't be such a baby.
---------------------------------

   Large Man: Well, when's your next round?
   Dead Collector: Thursday.
   Old Man: I think I'll go for a walk.
   Large Man: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
   Old Man: I feel happy. I feel happy.
   [The Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Old Man with a whack of his club]
   Large Man: Ah, thanks very much.
   Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/