[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Fri Aug 24 06:37:27 MDT 2007

Hi Bill,
  If you are looking for something new in batteries, check out the
article in The Economist, August 18th cover date. It cites a work by one
Pulickel Ajayan at Renssselaier Polytechnical, who is working up a
"paper" battery of nanotubes and cellulose.  Proceedings of the National
Academy of Sciences reported the story.  Imagine the weight savings!
Bob