[Mgs] Advice wanted on MGB Brake Master Cylinder

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 15:18:06 MDT 2007

Dudes, please keep me plugged in on this topic.  I am
planning to rebuild my master cylinder and it is of
the same type described by The Roxter.  I've rebuilt a
few MCs before (Jaguars) but never an MGB.  As we
attack these beasts lets make sure to photograph and
document the procedure.  Kelvin makes a good point.
If its a hard job then there's all the more reason to
document it.

best,

rick
'70 MGB split-bumper Tourer