[Mgs] The jerk is spamming the list

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Fri Aug 17 11:41:10 MDT 2007

This guy's spam has not been annoying me in part because of the way in
which I manage my mail filters.  I have then set up to allow in to my
folders if they are somehow approved.  That is, if you're on my "good"
lists (one of several) you get through to my folders that I customarily
look at.  If you're not on that list, you stay up in the inbox, where
it's easier for me to see who the rascals are and then I can filter or
junk them in more expedient ways.  Works pretty well for me.