[Mgs] The jerk is spamming the list

WJHS1960 WJHS1960 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 09:33:11 MDT 2007

I'll offer up something here also<G>!!

Frank wrote:  Am I the only one receiving all these ads?

The answer is no, Frank.

Although a PITA and time comsuming anybody can get an indivual email adress of
a poster.

Now what follows only applies directly to O.E. I'm sure there is also a way in
other client programs.

Simply right click on a "mail" listed in your "folder" and select "Add sender
to address book".  Or if you want all the info, open the "mail", hilite
"sender's name", right click and select "Add sender..." then full address book
opens and to can edit the info displayed.

HTH!