[Mgs] LE Wheel Paint

Mike Janacek mjanacek at snet.net
Fri Aug 17 04:07:16 MDT 2007

NFI, but I have nothing but praise for Tower Paint.
I ordered 6 cans of Inca yellow back in 2003 @ $12.95 ea. and still have 2
left.
The match was perfect.
I've used them for various touch ups and painting my ST airdam, which took
about half a can.
When I ordered they wouldn't guarantee shelf life but I've found it to be
exceptional.

Mike
'79B