[Mgs] Mechanical cooling fan

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 03:10:47 MDT 2007

Thanks Kelvin.  It's actually clearer in the Moss catalogue than the Leyland
Catalogue that a spacer needs to be added to the 3-blade fan when used with
the 18V water pump.  I'll be seeing if I can get hold of one somewhere, but
whether a breaker will be willing to sell one separate from the fan and
pulley remains to be seen.  Getting one the right size will be the next
challenge, although I can make a guess that it will be between 2 and 3 cm
long.

Paul.