[Mgs] Need info on original 1968-71 MGB fog lamp switch

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 12:43:53 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 1:55:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
r.gosling at penspen.com writes:

Obtaining a driving license in the UK is much like Hans described  for
the Netherlands.

Heck, a very high percentage of drivers in El Paso don't even have drivers
licences or insurance.  If they are stopped, they get a ticket, but then  are
allowed to drive away

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields