[Mgs] I'm home, so the repair list starts

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Mon Aug 6 07:30:08 MDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 1:40 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> Does sound like it, had that on my roadster as well as a Scimitar
> GTE and it proved to be bearings both times.

<snip great directions>

Thanks Paul, this wasn't something I was particularly worried about
doing, but didn't know exactly what to do.  This will make it easier.

It'll have to wait a week though, I have to deal with other
priorities first.  Are the rear wheels going to be fairly similar?

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/
  '75 MGB (red for now), HIF4 carbs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]