[Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 18:13:01 MDT 2007

Actually, I find slower traffic in front of me makes me work the brakes
harder, as I have to apply them earlier, harder, and longer than I otherwise
might. Left to myself, I can back off, compression brake and let them cool.
But following an RV down a grade can force you to keep the brakes on pretty
much all the time.

In the situation I mentioned, I was running up on the bumper of the Porsche
on every curve, forcing me to brake early. 911s prefer to enter curves
slower and exit quickly; the B can scrub off a little speed in the curve...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149