[Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Aug 3 11:49:52 MDT 2007

So what I seem to be hearing is that the MGB brake system is optimal and
there is no sense in seeking ways to improve it.

When I'm driving down the freeway at 70 mph and the idiot in the BMW in
front of me slams his brakes on because he dropped his Latte in his lap
it's not going to be much comfort knowing I have state of the art 1960s
braking technology under my right foot.

There are better components available and if it is possible to make a
positive difference in the performance of the vehicle so they continue
to be driven, I will continue to push to bring products of this type to
market.

Kelvin Dodd