[Mgb-v8] [!! SPAM] Re: Ah, the details........

David Kernberger dkern at napanet.net
Thu Mar 26 22:52:47 MST 2009

Howard,

	Thanks for the feedback.  I agree with you 100%.  Isn't that
what I said??  Or did I make some careless error of my own??
Actually I didn't mention the compression stroke at all, I don't
think.  There is only a relatively small side thrust there.  I was
only comparing the 2 "down" strokes, intake and power, because the
message I was responding to mentioned only "down" strokes.

Cheers,
Dave K.