[Mgb-v8] Water pumps

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Oct 24 10:12:51 MDT 2008

I have been working with a manufacturer to make the shortened P591
water pump.   P591 seems to be the part number used for the Buick
engines.  I was doing a price check but found that two of the
previous suppliers no longer had stock and had no intention of
getting more.  I approached Fenco a larger rebuilder of items - one
being the water pump.  They said they have stopped rebuilding
them.  So I am wondering if these units will be very difficult to
source in the future.  I have two prototypes from the manufacturer
and wonder if anyone would volunteer to see if they fit the Rover
block.  They are being cagey about the price so I cannot even hazard
a guess at cost.

Anybody got any input?

Thank you in advance for your responses

Regards