[Mg-t] Oil Seal

shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Apr 19 02:09:53 MDT 2014

Nobody is interested in mt NOS Moss 433-415 Rear Crank Oil Seal
for XPAG Motors at, oh lets say $ 125.00 (down from my initial offer
<F> of $ 150.00) ? ! ? ! ?

Directions for doing the current "update" are on Moss site.

I would like to have an answer by Monday so, if needed, I can list
on e-bay, Craig's List, etc. at a HIGHER price.

Ed
" Just Brits "

PS:  Looking for pics of ya'll cars --- Cs, Ds Es, & Fs ! !
        Originals requested & if you would like [I would LOVE <G>], MORE
        than just 1 - 4, plz write PRIOR to sending.  Ooops, MMs [I only
        have one <F>], Midgets { numerous, but NOT enough <G> <F> <G>,
        'B's, 'A's [I only have one <VBF>], etc. are also MORE than
        welcome [desired, in fact <G>].