[Mg-t] Just because...

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:23:48 MDT 2013

...a part came off in a certain orientation doesn't mean it is correct! PO's (and Os) do many things incorrectly - self included.B

Quick question for the XPAG gurus:

The oil line from the block up to the head has a tap on one of the banjos for the gauge. A parts diagram that I have seen shows that tap on the upper banjo, the one at the head. When I got it, my engine had the tap at the bottom, at the block. I reinstalled it that way but the new flexible oil line appears too short. I haven't offered it up yet but I am concerned.B

Please tell me which end of the line should be at the head; the banjo with the gauge tap, or the one without it.

Thank you!

-rick