[Mg-t] original or revised seal kit

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Sun Sep 22 06:55:58 MDT 2013

Mike,

The seal kit I used appears to be the old Moss kit (part number 433-415). This
kit seems to be no longer available.  What was changed between this kit and
the new revised 433-421 kit?  Is the new kit better than the one I used?  Does
anyone know if the kit I have can be modified to make it the new style or I
would have to replace it completely?

Ronald Olds

Ronald Olds