[Mg-t] XPAG ignition timing instability

laf48 at aol.com laf48 at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 16:29:05 MST 2013

I rebuild & re curve advance in  distributors as well.
Most under $ 200 as well
Powder coatings
Component rebuilding
Custom cylinder head porting
And of course Roller lifter camshaft kits
5 grinds, "A roller cam will always out perform a flat lifter cam of the same
duration!"
and roller rocker arms.
Len Fanelli
Abingdon Performance