[Mg-t] Lift-a-dot, etc.

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 06:15:28 MST 2013

Rick,

I thought it very strange that Moss would not have them.  I know that
the online catalogs sometimes make it difficult to find what you want,
especially if you don't know the exact terminology to do a search.
Here is some interesting information that they provide:
http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/PDF/241-220.pdf

Charlie