[Mg-t] XPAG engine + gearbox weight

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 19:34:35 MDT 2013

I think you saw my message 217 lbs for full block minus head and minus
transmission.

The transmission must not weight too much - since at the age of 62 - I
could still unbolt it and lift it out from inside the tub by myself.  I  would
estimate the transmission something less then 100 lbs.  If I  remember (for
at my age I also forget a lot)  I will weigh it tomorrow  when I am in
garage.

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD

In a message dated 3/15/2013 4:50:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,