[Mg-t] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 17

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 19:08:51 MST 2013

If you decide to go the JB Weld route, yes there is, I think, a better
product. It's called Marine-Tex. Not cheap but no good product is. The
gray is stiffer than the white and more appropriate for mechanical mends
than the white. It's formulated for marine fixes, obviously, and I swear
by the stuff. I've mended engine water jackets, radiators and fuel tanks
with it with no problems. I was even able to mend my wife's
great-grandfather's cane for my mother-in-law to use. And I like my
mother-in-law and don't want her to fall down. Use as directed, etc. Any
good marine shop should carry it.

Which bolt? Embedded jpgs don't come through the list.

Glenn