[Mg-t] T series clutch rod

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:44:42 MDT 2011

Interesting, Andrew.
That would probably explain the less-than-professional-looking weld on the
clutch rod that I replaced on my TF a couple of years ago.  It wasn't a bad
weld, just didn't look like it came that way factory.  I'm pretty sure it was
a replacement.
I replaced it with a Moss clutch rod & a Cobalt adjustable clutch link rod.
Worked well for me.

-Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT
1954 MG TF