[Mg-t] dual brake system

peter-thiel at sbcglobal.net peter-thiel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 17:35:30 MDT 2010

Hi Richard,
    Sincerely, I agree with Mike. I mean, let's face it, you've got more to
worry about with your average F-250 Ford hitting you in the spare tire and
blowing the gas tank right behind your shoulders. And we don't hear much
about those incidents either. I'm not a statistician, but I'd say the odds
of needing a dual braking system are low, compared with other dangers of
driving a 50 year old car with no safety features. But then, I ride a
motorcycle too. Gotta love the little British cars!

Not being snide,
    Pete Thiel
'53 MG TD
'00 Jaguar XJ8
'70 Norton Commando
etc., etc

P.S. How about just better brakes in general?