[Mg-t] dual brake system

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 13:16:32 MDT 2010

Why would you want to do that?  If emergency brake works correctly -  then
inn effect you are ok.

Dual brake systems did not come into general use till the 1970's - somehow
all the cars before that managed to drive on the road with a single  system.

I say all this above - to dispel any fears - by no means am I trying to say
 that single systems are the only way to go - nor am I saying that dual
systems  are a must - of course dual systems do provide secondary backup - but
so does  the emergency brake.

Take my wisdom for what its worth - which ain't much.

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD

In a message dated 4/19/2010 2:37:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,