[Mg-t] TD Steering Rack

Ted Jackson ted at the-jacksons.ca
Mon Nov 23 08:38:15 MST 2009

Hi John,

See http://omgtr.ca/technical/highpressureoiler/highpressureoiler.htm for
how to make a dedicated oiler for the steering rack and the tachometer
gearbox (as Bob Grunau recommends).  Either of the oilers will work better
on the rack with a long flexible nozzle. I use a 90 weight Marine Gear Oil
for both applications.  Cheaper than the synthetics that I use in tranny and
differential.

Ted

--
Ted Jackson