[Mg-t] TD Steering Rack

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 06:39:24 MST 2009

Purchase 386-025 Ball Joint Puller from Moss Motors USA. Regular
price $22.95,
on sale now for $19.95.
One tie rod end is older than the other one.

90W gear oil is to be used in the steering rack. Grease doesn't
travel very well, and
is hard to get the grease to flow into the tie rod ball and cup
assembly.

John Seim
Irvine, CA USA