[Mg-t] TD Generator Failure Cause...

S Allen s4usea at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 13:10:26 MST 2009

Thanks to everyone for all of the great advice.  I'll have to give some
thought on the generator, as the date on it indicates that it probably came
out of an A or other BritCar, so if the Moss ones are okay, than they're as
viable an option as a re-build as originality isn't a question.

Also, thank you for the recommendation to use Jeff Schlemmer for my dizzy
re-build.  I'll be sending it to him shortly.

Thanks to everyone again,

Scott Allen

52 TD
74 1/2 BGT