[Mg-t] Fw: TD Generator Failure Cause...

peter-thiel at sbcglobal.net peter-thiel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 21:03:02 MST 2009

 Hi Scott,
    I had my Lucas generator rebuilt by a place in Hamden, CT. They do all
 kinds of electrical equipment, and I've used them 10-15 times for non-LBC
 work, so I gave them a try for the TD. The field coils were bad, and they
 were able to find reasonable facsimiles. My generator came back charging
 more than specs, though I can't remember the details. It's the kind of
place
 where you walk right into the shop, and you can talk to the guy doing the
 work. My kind of place.

 NRE Auto Electric Rebuilders
 35 Warner St.,
 Hamden, CT
 203 777-2333

 Mike is one of the principals there, and they do good work at reasonable
 prices.
Standard disclaimer applies: no personal interest or relation, blah, blah,
blah.

 Pete Thiel
53 TD