[Mg-t] late TD-TF Oil Filter Element question

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 11:26:42 MDT 2009

I just opened up a NAPA 1300.
OD			2 7/8"
ID			1 5/16"
LENGTH	4 1/8"

If your filter has about these dimensions, then it is down to the o-
rings.
They are 3 1/8" OD. 1/16", 3/32", and 1/8" thick. You want to use the
3/32" one.
Ensure that there are no o-rings in the groove. I just did a car
Saturday, and after
removing one o-ring, I decided to check for a second. The car had not
been on the
road for 28 years. There was a second o-ring in there as well.

John Seim
Irvine, CA