[Mg-t] leaking carbs

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 09:18:17 MDT 2008

I just had this happen to me last week on my rear carb.  Usually I just
depress the plunger in the cap of the float bowl and the offending dirt
or other problem corrects itself.  It is easy to tell if you have a
problem if the fuel pump doesn't stop clicking.  It should fill up the
float bowls and stop.  This is assuming that you have an original type
SU pump.
Charlie