[Mg-t] leaking carbs

Clive Sherriff clive.sherriff at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 2 02:07:23 MDT 2008

Three possibilities,

1  the needle valve in the lid has stuck open,

2  the float has a filled with fuel and sunk (usually due to a failure of
the solder holding the two halves together),

3  corrosion of the float chamber centre bolt has jammed the float from
rising, (caused by water in the fuel usually).

Clive
Oxford UK