[Mg-t] Dynamo output

Ted Jackson ted at the-jacksons.ca
Mon Nov 10 13:35:05 MST 2008

John,

There is a firm on the internet SuperBrightLEDs which sells an LED called
LUXEON.  - mine are 3 watt but they now offer a 5 watt.  I also have an LED
light bar.
When I turn on the parking lights the ammeter barely moves.  My one quibble
with the front markers is that they are unnaturally white compared to
incandescents.

Your job will be much easier if you switch to negative ground.

Ted