[Mg-mmm] PA ignition switch

Lew Palmer lpalmer at roundaboutmanor.com
Mon Aug 8 19:27:47 MDT 2011

Neither one is correct, Sarah.

The PLC2 is the right model, however, the switch should have FOUR positions
and no window. The positions are "Low" or "Summer", "High" or "Winter",
"Side" and "Head". This assumes use of the original cutout/fusebox. F1 and
F2 positions lead to the cutout from whence these is a lead to the field
coil of the dynamo.

I hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer