[Mg-mmm] shipping of bits

mgtom at zoominternet.net mgtom at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 30 19:44:04 MST 2009

 Dan, I used Schenker Logistics when I shipped a disassembled car from
CA a few years ago. The cost was very reasonable. I'm at the HHI
Concours right now but I can get you the details next week. tommm
 On Thu 10/29/09 9:08 PM , "Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)"
coles at colesnurseries.com sent:
  I am looking at some MMM bits on the west coast to be shipped to
the east
 coast. These would include some larger items like a frame as well as
smaller
 items. I have shipped cars before but has anyone had bits shipped
that
 required the shipper to packae them up. If so, can anyone recommend
a company
 to do this ?
 Thanks,
 Dan