[Mg-mmm] Vintage Restorations

Robert Zwart zwart1 at cox.net
Thu Oct 29 23:53:05 MST 2009

	I was one of the happy  recipients of restored instruments from
John.  It started with MGTD and TC instruments and finally with my M
Type restorations.  Much of the work depended on his memory  and the
lack of detailed design data.  When I got back my instruments, I could
just install them, knowing they were going to work.
	Thanks to John and his staff of one or two or maybe a platoon; they
kept our cars running and looking perfect.  I hope he gets to enjoy
his retirement.  There will be desperate diehards out there who will
NEED his expertise and not willing to let THEIR gauges be touched by
anyone else......   GOOD LUCK
	Have fun, John.  Travel and think 'relaxing'.  If you are ever here
in USA and California you can stay with us while you enjoy the usual
nice weather and our many things to see and do.

	Bob and Margie Zwart, Vintage MG Club of Southern California

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of Dscf0082_075.jpg]
Mg-mmm at autox.team.net