[Mg-mmm] Identify Dizzy please

Pat Mullen pmullen at telus.net
Thu May 28 18:21:30 MDT 2009

Don,

It is almost certainly a DUH6A, not a DUHGA which I have never heard of
(408683 is a DUH6A).

Many DUH6s will fit MMM sixes provided the dizzy turns the less common way,
ie if they turn CW looking down at the cap ("ACW" according to the original
Lucas catalogues - Lucas always looked at the driven end).

As far as I know no DUH6 can have a vacuum unit.

Check the rotation carefully - you may have a find !

......Pat (NA0895)