[Mg-mmm] M type for sale

spook01 spook01 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 22:06:21 MST 2009

I am selling M type 2M-762.  I had planned to build a replica High Speed
Service Van, but that has apparently fallen through.  This is an earlier car
than the Ford museum car now in Connecticut, and is known to the Triple M
Registry, with records (unusual).  It is a project, but very complete with
many new parts, NOS parts, and powder coated frame. Cable brakes. P type
beckons.
Contact me off list if interested.  Here is a short summary:
Summary of Information Held on 2M 0762 By the Triple-M Register

Chassis number                                                2M 0762

Manufactured on                                              8/1/30

Original engine fitted                                         MG 512A

Original body style and colour scheme   2 seat sports, red.

Supplied ex factory to                                       City Motor Co.
Ltd., Cardiff and thence to Parsons

of Cardiff

On                                                                   not
recorded

Sold to                                                             George  A.
Brown

On                                                                   29/1/30

Original UK Road registration               UH 7436 (UH is a correct letter
sequence for

Cardiff B Licence District

Other owners known                                        J.D.A. Donaldson
(UK, Sanderstead) no date,

Mr. Verbiesen

Robert L. Zwart 3/95-pre-'05

Ray McCrary '05-present