[Mg-mmm] Season's Greetings

Chris Nowlan nowlanc at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 13:46:49 MST 2008

Hi Guys,

    Season's greetings to all the MMM listers!   Yes, it's cold here in New
Hampshire and we have 15-18 inches of fresh snow on the ground. It really is
beautiful and with a nice fire going in the fireplace, a warm flannel shirt,
fuzzy slippers and some sipping whiskey, it's really not hard to take!
Having said that, we did have a major ice storm about 10 days ago and lost
all outside utilities for six days. Fortunately, we have a standby generator
so at least had heat, water and lights.  The very large pine tree that fell
on the roof did only minimal damage...it could have been far worse.

    MMM activity has pretty well ground to a halt but at least the L2 and J2
are running well and don't require major work this winter.   I am already
looking forward to some vintage racing in the spring.

    My L2 is featured as the car of the week with the MG Car Club website
and includes a seasonal photo...check it out at
http://www.mgcc.co.uk/mg-news/car-of-the-week/december.html

    Wishing you all the very best.

Chris Nowlan